I could say that I am a fool,
I think I can accept it in some manner,
You could say that I am a fool,
Now that will make me uneasy and I would revolt,
Ultimately, it’s an undisputed fact that I am a fool,
The difference lies in who says it and in whose turn...
I prefer to pass and make no move on my turn,
Because if I have to make the move, I am at a disadvantage,
But the fact is I must make a move now which makes my position weaker,
Had it been your turn to move instead, my position would have been stronger,
Those who play chess will know I speak of Zugzwang – the compulsion to move,
Considering how we all play life as a “win-loose” game, startling discoveries about true self only get admitted on the Zugzwang move...
No comments:
Post a Comment